The Depot has become a preferred location for corporate and social events in Salt Lake City. From black tie to blue jeans we can do it all at The Depot! Whether your event is a formal plated dinner for 100 or cocktails party with an amazing band for 1,200, we’ve got you covered.
The Depot has built a solid and strong reputation in Salt Lake area for years, by creating events and concerts with a lasting impact. This is why The Depot was the 2013 winner of The Downtown Achievement Award. When you are hosting a party at The Depot, you’ll definitely feel the love. The only problem you might have is getting yours guests to leave!
- The Music Venue has been named a local downtown hotspot, with two beautifully crafted wood and stainless steel bars. The Mezzanine on the second level has an impressive view of the stage below. Your guests will remember the unique and classic features of this building set in the heart of Salt Lake City.
- The Grand Hall was completed in July 1909 and served as Salt Lake City’s railroad transportation hub for more than 60 years. This renovated and restored Hall is an important part of Utah’s history, serving as one of the outstanding architectural structures in Utah. The space has classic tile flooring and murals depicting Utah history.
- The 400 is a truly distinctive, multilevel room. Adjacent to The 400 is a private dining room, perfect for privacy, VIP gathering or extra seating space. The location is fantastic, with front doors opening up to 400 West and South Temple.
- The Blue Goose event space takes its name from the one-of-a- kind steam engine painted an unusual robin’s egg blue and silver, and was thus nicknamed the Blue Goose in the 1930’s.With sweeping views of downtown, The Blue Goose is an elegant location for smaller parties. Your guests will feel like true VIPs when they walk into this breathtaking room.
- Let us help you find that amazing band or DJ that will elevate your event to the next level.We have more than 30 years of experience booking live entertainment.
- The Depot has more than 17,000 sq. ft. of unique space located in the landmark Union Pacific Station.
- Ideal location at 400 West South Temple and on the Salt Lake City TRAX light rail system.
- Knowledgeable staff with experience in high volume events. The Depot is known for exceptional service and attention to detail. Our number one focus is exceeding each client’s expectation and creating a memorable experience.
- Have your next event in lights!! The Depot will put your company or event name on our highly visible and backlit marquee.
- Your next event could share the stage where these artists have performed: BB King, Jeff Beck, Slash, The Black Keys, Chris Isaak, Dwight Yoakam, 311, Los Lobos, Ted Nugent, Black Crows, Ziggy Marley, Macklemore and Lindsey Buckingham just to name a few…
- Our preferred catering list will help you with all of your food needs to make sure the menu is perfect for your event.
- A state-of-the-art Meyer Sound System which is a world renowned audio engineering company. The Depot also has a full lighting grid including movers and standard lights. On-site sound and light specialists are available, as well.
It’s all coming together.
The Depot, on of Salt Lake City’s most unique and innovative venues has partnered with In The Event, Utah’s premiere event production and rental company. In the words of Robert LaSpina, In The Event’s vice president, “This partnership will make it simple. Combined resources will always offer the client a more simplistic approach to planning their event. Less hassle == better experience.”
The Depot offers a unique event space for not only concerts and shows, but also for private events, offering venues that highlight Salt Lake City’s history, such as the renovated Union Pacific Gand Hall, The 400, and The Blue Goose, an intimate hall with stunning views of downtown Salt Lake. In The Event, offering everything from decor to full-service event production, is excited to be in a position to provide clients hosting their events at The Depot with everything they need.
Whether it’s a casual social gathering or your nest corporate meeting, The Depot, In The Event, and their combined years of experience and expertise are ready to provide you with every resource you need to create an amazing event. This new partnership is leading the way in Utah’s up-and-coming events industry, and is ready to take your event to the next level.