The information below is for concerts. For private events and corporate parties see our private event information.
- The Depot is a 1200 person capacity, four story venue.
- The basement contains the dressing rooms and offices
- The music hall is located on the second and third floors
- There is NO PYRO ALLOWED in the venue
- Hazers—please contact house production
- The Depot is a NO SMOKING VENUE
- The Depot box office opens at 5:00 p.m. the night of the show (Excluding club nights and special events).
- The Depot box office is also open on Friday's from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Excluding Holidays).
- No service fees at The Depot box office
- The Depot is ADA compliant (Please contact a security guard upon your arrival).
- Smith's Tix (www.smithstix.com) is the only official provider of ticketing for The Depot
- For media inquiries please contact: Trent Falcone, 801-355-5522, email@example.com
Loading and Parking
- 25’w X 68’d (fenced loading area)
- Two truck docks w/ dock levelers
- 50’push to 10’x10’ freight elevator
- Freight Elevator to second floor stage level
- 100 amp 3 phase Guest Audio (SL)
- 100 amp 3 phase Guest Lighting (SL)
- Two 50 amp single phase (for Busses located @ Loading Dock)
- Located in the basement, stage access via freight elevator
- Two 13’6” X 17’6” dressing rooms, each with private restrooms and showers
- Working stage area – 35’w X 20’d X 42”h
- 6’ area behind US curtain for case storage
Map & Directions